Wednesday, June 8, 2011

who's that girl?

I KNOW I am not this girl anymore...                         But I don't feel like this girl anymore either...

 

I feel like I need to figure out who THIS girl is...and what makes her tick (and what will keep me committed to my healthy lifestyle)!


I think it's time for me to focus on activities that I enjoy doing because I really enjoy doing them, not because I "should" do them... it is time to break out the rollerblades ladies and gentlemen!

I also cancelled (again) my account with MFD since I really haven't used it in months.  The money is better spent at yoga.



2 comments:

adena said...

good plan! I'm still struggling but would LOVE to go for a blade with you when you're feeling you know, SLOW... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll come too! I haven't been on my blades in *ages* but it would be fun!

Glad to see you posting again. :)

...D

Post a Comment